How to Change the Background
- Locate a background image
Below is a Sample Selection from Netcape
Netscape "Pattern" Backgrounds
- Position your mouse over the icon and with the right mouse button click
and hold. Same as when you save icons.
Choose "Save Image As..." in your a:\ directory.
(HINT! Write down the name
of the image)
You can choose the default name or rename the image.
- Open Notepad and "index.html"
In the <BODY> tag--replace it with
<BODY BACKGROUND= "background.gif">
- Save "index.html"
- Open Netscape, choose "File" and "Open File in Browser" and then
"index.html". If Netscape is already open, just hit Reload.
- Don't forget to FTP the backfground image to your public_html directory on
the K12 Web Server as well as the index.html