-> How do you use an Eco Badge to test for ground level ozone?
In this activity, you will use eco badges to measure the presence of ground level
- Remove the Eco Badge from the sealed pouch..
- Remove the silver wrapped Test Card sheet from the sealed pouch. With scissors
cut along the dotted line. Remove the sheet of Test Cards. Separate one Test
Card from the sheet. They are perforated and tear easily.
- Place the Test Card sheet back into the silver wrapper. Put the wrapped
Test Cards back into the sealed pouch. Make sure that all the air is forced
out of the pouch. It is important to limit the Test Card exposure to air.
- Insert the individual Test Card into the slot at the top of the Eco Badge.
- Insert the One Hour Test Blocker in front of the Test Card.
- Insert the plastic strap of the clip through the hole at the top of the
badge and attach using the snap.
- Wear the Eco Badge or place it in the test area for eight hours. When finished,
remove the exposed Test Card and on the back record the time, date, location,
and exposure level.
- The exposure level can be determined by comparing the Test Card to the
Eco Badge Colorimetric Chart.